Carrier Dense and Carrier Neutral
For more than 20 years, Nebraska Data Centers 1623 Farnam facility has been a strategic location for carriers to interconnect. Today, we are host to six of the Top 12 IP transit providers in the world and continue to attract new carriers wanting a centralized point to reach across the U.S. Our Carrier Hotel offers:
- Carrier Density – over 40 carriers with local, national and international reach
- Carrier Neutrality – choose the carrier that best meets your needs
- Internet Bandwidth – major providers of Wholesale Internet Bandwidth
- Organized “Meet-Me-Room” – facilitates fast and easy cross connects
- Omaha IP Exchange (OmahaIX.com) – and other peering partners
- Low Latency Access – “on-net” and available from both facilities
Businesses have benefited from using carrier hotels for years. With Nebraska Data Centers, you can get all the advantages without the big city prices. When you are evaluating where to put your data center, consider what Nebraska Data Centers can offer beyond space and power.
- More Network / Connectivity Flexibility
- More Carrier Options – for primary or redundant circuits
- Lower Connectivity Costs
- Expedited Connections with Carriers
- Potential for Higher Network Performance
- Smooth and Reliable Processes
Nebraska Data Centers is a “Carrier Neutral” facility. We do not gain financially from your choice in carriers. Our goal is to help you identify the best possible option to meet your network objectives.